Monday, September 27, 2010

Saipan Vietnamese Restaurant




Tuesday's lunch -- we found the $4 lunch special! I had the chicken curry (pictured) and Stan had the pork curry (looked almost the same). It came with papaya kimchee (identified by the employee). We also added on some spring rolls, fried and tasty though with unidentifiable fillings inside (Stan speculated stray cats or dogs, but I begged to differ). The nice lady there asked where we were from and when we told her why on Saipan, she brightened up and told us she remembered the previous students from our class (You guys are memorable!!), "Two guys first, then two girls, then you two, right?" I think I preferred this curry to the stir fry from the other place, but the addition of soup, endless iced tea, and dessert made the $5 Saigon lunch a bit better in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment